Dyed Christmas Trees
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ranger® Distress Stain
- Mini Mister or Mister Bottle
- Woodlands Trees
- Paper towel (optional)
- Prepared working surface
1. Carefully remove dabber top of Distress Stains by prying it off with a flat object.
2. Pour Distress Stain into a Mini Mister or Mister.
3. Press Dabber top back on Stain bottle.
4. Mist Woodlands with Distress Stain until desired color is achieved and allow to dry.
For a more mottled effect, mist Woodland with water after stained and dab with a paper towel.