1. Pour 1/2 a cup of Rit® Candy Apple Red Color Perfect Dye in a small bowl. Using the paintbrush, paint two coats on the pot. The Rit® absorbs fast in the Terra Cotta pots. Apply 2 coats. Allow to dry completely.
2. Use the black Rit® Dye and paint two coats on the saucer, using the same technique as the pot. Allow to dry completely.
3. Clean the paintbrush. Apply metallic glaze to areas on both the pot and saucer. Allow to dry completely for 15 minutes.
4. Lightly brush on some dark wax to give the pot and saucer a rustic look.
5. Allow the pot and saucer to completely dry overnight. Then fill with some potting soil and favorite herbs!
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.