Idea Market Dyed Wood Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood letters
- Dritz® Dylon Permanent Fabric Dye
- Sponge brush
- Hot water
- Measuring cup
- Mixing bowl & spoon reserved for non-food use
- Covered surface
- Sandpaper (optional)
1. If some of the edges on the letters are rough, sand them first for best results.
2. Pour half the contents of the dye into a mixing bowl with 1 to 1-1/2 cups of hot water and stir to dissolve.
3. Place the wood letter on a protected surface and brush the dye onto the wood. Apply several coats as it absorbs into the dry wood. Really press the sponge onto the edges, as these absorb more of the liquid. Allow to dry.