Earth Day Bangles
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Metal bangles
- Wrapping materials: jute, leather cord, hemp
- Embroidery floss and needle
- Thread and sewing needle
- Beads, optional
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut a strip of felt large enough to wrap around bangle; hand stitch felt to bracelet.
2. Begin covering the bangle at the opening. Hot glue strips of wrapping material around the edges, then over the ends, extending 1” onto the bangle.
3. Wrap the entire bangle, securing ends with glue or by tucking ends into the wrap.
4. To embellish with beads, add beads when wrapping.
5. To embellish with additional texture, incorporate a twist or knot in the wrapping process.
6. Add floss to beads, or weave floss into the pattern and tie on as the final step.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products