Easter Basket and Eggs
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Americana® Acrylics:Lemon yellowCadmium orangeBright orangeTurquoise blueCarousel pink
- DecoArt Frame Stencils: Friends
- DecoArt Americana® Brushes:Value pack pouncer setPremium stencil brush set
- Paper-mâché baskets and eggs
- Easter basket filler or shredded paper
1. Basecoat baskets and eggs in colors of choice. (Depending on color used, this might take one to three coats.) Let dry.
2. Use stencil on one side of each basket in coordinating color. (This may take two coats depending on color of paint used.) Let dry.
3. Use pouncers to make random dots on eggs. (This may take two coats depending on color of paint used.) Let dry completely.
4. Place shredded paper in baskets and add eggs for display.