Easter Basket Scene
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression® 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridge, Create a Critter 2
- Cardstock: yellow, orange, gray, light blue, blue pattern, white pattern, cream pattern
- Easter basket
- Shredded paper
- Black marker
- Hole punch
1. Place foam in basket. Cover with shredded paper.
2. Create chick. Using Create a Critter 2 cartridge and yellow cardstock, cut two 3" <Chick>. Using orange cardstock, select Layer feature, press Shift, and cut one 3" <Chick-s>. Discard stripes. Adhere beak to one chick. Use black marker to create eyes. Adhere dowel between chicks. Place dowel in foam.
3. Create eggs. Using blue pattern cardstock, select Shadow/Icon Shadow feature, press Shift, and cut one 2" <Bunny-s>. Using white pattern cardstock, select Shadow/Icon Shadow feature, press Shift, and cut one 1-1/2" <Bunny-s>. Adhere dowels between eggs. Place dowels in foam.
4. Create banner. Using white pattern cardstock, select Accessory feature, press Shift, and cut one 2" <Dog-s>. Repeat cut using blue pattern and cream pattern cardstock. Punch holes in top corners of triangles. Thread triangles on string and tie to basket handle.
5. Create cloud and phrase. Using gray cardstock, select Phrase feature and cut two 2-1/2" <GradDog>. Using light blue cardstock, select Phrase feature and cut one 1-1/4" <ChocBuny>. Adhere phrase to one cloud. Adhere dowel between clouds. Place dowel in foam.
6. Embellish as desired.