SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Americana® Acrylics:Snow (Titanium) WhiteDark Chocolate (optional)Lamp Ebony Black (optional)Citron GreenBubblegum PinkSea Breeze
- DecoArt Craft Twinkles™:Lime GreenGalaxy BlueSparkling Pink
- Wood blocks
- Linen or canvas fabric
- Stencils in spring shapes
- Flat thumbtacks
- Wood stain (optional)
1. Purchase pre-cut wood blocks or make blocks from scrap wood.
2. Stain or paint wood blocks with Lamp (Ebony) Black or Dark Chocolate, if desired.
3. Paint block edges Snow White.
4. Cut fabric squares to be slightly smaller than wood blocks.
5. On protected surface, use stencils and brushes to paint shapes onto fabric squares.
6. Allow to dry; paint again using Craft Twinkles in complimentary color.
7. Remove stencils. Let dry.
8. When dry, attach fabric to wood using Fabri-Tac.
9. Push flat thumbtack into each corner of fabric; hammer lightly if needed.