Easter Egg Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paint: 2 shades of pink, 2 shades of green
- Paintbrushes: 1/2" flat, small angular shader, round
- Circle template
1. Using a pencil, lightly draw the curve of the egg onto the canvas.
2. Paint outside the curve light green. Paint inside the curve light pink. Paint the edges as well. Let dry.
3. Lightly trace circles on the egg and fill in with dark pink. Let dry.
4. Wet the egg area at the curve toward the green, staying within the lines. Sideload the 1/2" flat brush with dark pink paint and add shadow to the edge of the egg.
5. Paint in low grass with dark green along the bottom edge of the canvas, overlapping some of the egg.