1. Cut the dowel to 12" then paint it green and let dry.
2. Paint the eggs with the six paint colors from above; there should be two eggs of each color. Let dry. Set two eggs aside for later use. Decorate the rest of the eggs with the ribbon, tying small bows at the tops. Glue a paper muffin liner to the bottom of each egg. Cut lengths of eyelash yarn and tuck into the muffin liners around the eggs using low-temp glue to secure.
3. Insert one end of the dowel into the center of the 6" disc using low-temp glue to secure. Thread the two undecorated eggs onto the dowel, wide end first. Push them all the way down the dowel to the disc and secure with glue. The two eggs will support the second tier of the tower. Now thread the center of the 3" disc onto the dowel and secure with glue at the top of the eggs.
4. Insert toothpicks through the muffin liner about halfway into the bottoms of the decorated eggs. Trim the toothpick to about 1/2" so they will not go through the disc. Glue the eggs evenly spaced around both discs and glue one onto the top of the dowel.
5. Glue ribbon around the outside edges of the discs. Glue in small tufts of tissue paper or eyelash yarn to fill in between the eggs.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.