Easter Egg Hunt Sign
- Form core board
- Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® cartridges: Learning curve, Plantin School Bag
- Cardstock: spring green, white, 2 shades of pink, patterned scraps
- Foamies® craft foam glitter flowers
- Poster paint: pink, green, blue
- 1" paintbrush
- Glue stick
- Craft knife
1. Cut foam core board to size. Cut the pointed sign from foam core board.
2. Paint the pointed sign pink. Paint the board blue at the top and green at the bottom. Allow to dry.
3. Use Cricut® machine with Plantin Letters to cut 2" letters and shadow letters in a deeper pink.
4. Glue layers of letters together and glue to sign.
5. Cut a strip of cardstock for the signpost; glue to poster.
6. Use Cricut® machine with Learning Curve to cut grass. Glue to board in 4 layers – attach only bottom of each strip, so eggs can be tucked between the rows.
7. Cut out standard shapes like ovals, flowers, grass and circles; combine them to build the white bunny and his tail. Refer to the photo. Tuck the bunny behind the grass and glue to the board. Add details to face.
8. Glue sign in place.
9. Cut ovals from patterned papers and attach to board, behind grass. Embellish board with glitter flowers.