Makes 4 placemats, 14"x16" each
1. Enlarge pattern by 400% to approximately 14"x16".
2. Follow directions with June Tailor® Shape Cut™ Ruler for cutting strips.
3. From backing fabric, cut four 16"x18" rectangles & 220" of 21?2" bias strips for binding.
4. Cut 4 strips from each of the 7 quilting fabrics to 1 of the following dimensions: 15"x31?2", 15"x2", 15"x31?2", 15"x21?2", 15"x2", 15"x3" or 15"x4".
5. Sew strips together to form a 15"x17" rectangle. Do this 4 times, once for each placemat.
6. Layer pieced placemat tops, batting & backing fabric.
7. Quilt as desired. Sample shown was stitched in the ditch.
8. Enlarge egg pattern shape to approximately 14"x16". Use as a template to mark the egg shape of the placemats; cut out.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>