Easter Egg Topiaries
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Three 4'" Styrofoam Eggs
- Three 3'" Styrofoam Balls
- Three jars white Smooth Finish paint for Styrofoam
- Three 3" terra cotta pots
- Acrylic paint: pastel yellow, light green, pink and white
- Three craft sticks
- Easter grass
- Low-temperature glue gun & glue
- Use the acrylic paint to paint the rims of the pots and craft sticks. Paint each rim inside and out a pastel shade. Paint three craft sticks each a pastel shade. Paint the bottoms of each pot white. Let dry, then glue a 3" ball into each pot.
- Create the pastel colors of yellow, green and pink Smooth Finish: Mix yellow into one jar, mix green into another jar and pink into the last jar until you get your desired pastel shade. Glue a pastel craft stick 1" into the wide end of each egg. Paint each of the eggs with two thick coats of a pastel color, allowing them to dry completely between coats. Set aside to dry. Use the remaining paint to add stripes and dots to the eggs as desired.
- Glue the craft stick from the egg, centered in the ball in the top of the pot. Glue Easter grass to cover the ball.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products