Easter Place Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cardstock in assorted pastel colors
- Easter stickers
- Alphabet stickers
- Glue stick
- Paper Punch
- Zots, medium & small
- Ribbon, 6" of 1/2" wide for each place card
- Cut cardstock to 5"x8" and fold to form card.
- Cut contrasting rectangle 2"x4", adhere.
- Use Easter stickers and your own shapes cut from cardstock to decorate place card.
- Add names using alphabet stickers.
- Use paper punch to make colorful dots. Arrange dots on cards and adhere with Zots.
- Tie small bow and trim ends. Attach with Zot.