Easy Appetizer Picks
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood picks
- Self-adhesive cork
- Yellow & orange cardstock
- Medium hole punch
1. Cut triangles from cardstock. Cut squares from self-adhesive cork. Peel backing from a cork square and adhere to a cardstock triangle.
2. Position a pick on the cardstock triangle and join all with another self-adhesive cork square.
3. Punch holes in the cardstock triangle so it resembles Swiss cheese between crackers.
4. Repeat steps to create desired amount of appetizer picks.