1. Cut the wire at the bottom of the bead strands to release all the beads. Slide the wire off of the beads carefully to keep the bead pattern intact, or arrange in a pattern as desired.
2. Measure wrist. Using wire cutters, cut a length of beading wire 4" longer than wrist size.
3. Attach one part of the clasp to the wire. String a crimp bead onto the wire first so that it sits approx. 1" onto the wire. Holding the crimp bead in place, add the clasp by feeding the wire through the loop on the clasp until it sits next to the crimp bead. Do not let the clasp go beyond the crimp bead. Take the end of the wire and feed it through the crimp bead. Pull the wire through the crimp bead until there is just a small loop holding the clasp in place. Use needle-nose pliers or crimp tool and flatten the crimp bead to hold the wire in place – this will secure the clasp.
4. Trim the excess wire that was pulled through the crimp bead to approx. 1/2" in length.
5. Feed beads onto the wire. Tip: Make sure to feed the first few beads onto both wires – this will help take some stress off of the crimp bead and provide extra stability to the bracelet.
6. Once the bracelet is properly sized and the length is correct, finish the bracelet by repeating Steps 3 and 4 to attach the second part of the clasp.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.