Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Jesse James
Crafting Time: Under 1 hour
Skill Level: No experience necessary
1. Cut the wire at the bottom of the bead strands to release all the beads. Slide the wire off of the beads carefully to keep the bead pattern intact, or arrange in a pattern as desired.
2. Measure wrist. Using wire cutters, cut a length of beading wire 4" longer than wrist size.
3. Attach one part of the clasp to the wire. String a crimp bead onto the wire first so that it sits approx. 1" onto the wire. Holding the crimp bead in place, add the clasp by feeding the wire through the loop on the clasp until it sits next to the crimp bead. Do not let the clasp go beyond the crimp bead. Take the end of the wire and feed it through the crimp bead. Pull the wire through the crimp bead until there is just a small loop holding the clasp in place. Use needle-nose pliers or crimp tool and flatten the crimp bead to hold the wire in place – this will secure the clasp.
4. Trim the excess wire that was pulled through the crimp bead to approx. 1/2" in length.
5. Feed beads onto the wire. Tip: Make sure to feed the first few beads onto both wires – this will help take some stress off of the crimp bead and provide extra stability to the bracelet.
6. Once the bracelet is properly sized and the length is correct, finish the bracelet by repeating Steps 3 and 4 to attach the second part of the clasp.
Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit - Lime
HemlineŽ Deluxe Serger Trolleys & Bags
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.