SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished wood birdhouse
- Colorful duct tape: 8 styles/colors
- Light yellow acrylic paint
- Baker’s twine
- Glue dots
1. Paint front of birdhouse yellow. Allow to dry overnight.
2. Determine placement of tape colors on the birdhouse.
3. Cover roof and sides of birdhouse with tape, being careful to keep the tape lined straight.
4. Wrap three tape styles around bottom as shown.
5. Add details and accents near door, on rooftop edge, etc.
6. Tie with baker’s twine, wrapping twine around bird house a few times. Secure with glue dots.