Easy Easter Bunny Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12 cupcakes baked in paper liners
- Icing stiff enough for decorating – buttercream works great
- Wilton® Icing Decorations – bunnies
- 16" disposable decorating bag
- Coupler set
- Decorating Tip #233
- Green food coloring
- With cupcakes baked and cooled, fill piping bag with green icing and fit it with tip #233.
- Starting at the outer edge of the cupcake and working in a counter-clockwise direction toward the middle, create a swirl of icing strands to mostly cover the top of the cupcake. This gives a background to the grass that will blend seamlessly with the grass spikes.
- Place the tip of the icing bag perpendicular and close to the top of the cupcake. Squeeze gently while pulling up and away from the cupcake. Release the pressure on the icing bag, simultaneously lifting hand away. This will keep the grass strands short. Continue piping across the top of the cupcake until you are happy with the grass bed.
- Gently place the bunny icing decoration on top of the grass to finish it off. If desired, pipe a little extra grass underneath to tilt bunny up.
Items in This Collection