Easy Floral Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Foam: Green wreath: 16"
- Garden rose sprays: 4 cream & 4 salmon
- Peony stems: pink (4)
- Ranunculus sprays: peach (4)
- Small filler flower sprays: pink (4)
- Ivy leaf garlands (2)
- Floral pins
- Wire cutters
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
1. Pin the ivy garland around the wreath to cover the sides and the face of the wreath. The back should be left bare so it will lay flat against the wall.
2. Look at the wreath like the face of a clock. Cut the four largest salmon rose blossoms leaving a 2" stem. Insert them into the wreath at 12 o’clock, 3 o’clock, 6 o’clock and 9 o’clock. For a more secure hold apply glue to the stems before inserting.
3. Cut the four largest cream rose blossoms, the four largest ranunculus blossoms and the four peony stems leaving a 2" stem. Insert them into the wreath evenly spaced between the salmon roses.
4. Cut 2" stems from the remaining flower blossoms and the small filler flowers to fill in around the entire wreath.