Easy Fun Foam Journal
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 9"x12" Foam Sheet, purple
- Foam shapes
- Dot-to-Dot alphabet
- Cats & dogs
- 19 5mm Sequins, silver
- 20 gauge Wire
- 8-1/2"x11" Paper
- Scraps of foam in fuchsia, goldenrod, royal
- 2 or 3 sizes of hole punches
- Decorative-edge scissors
- White craft glue or *low temp glue gun
*Only use low temp glue gun with adult supervision
- Cut foam into to 4-1/2"x6" pieces.
- Using a small hole punch, punch holes down 6" side of foam then lay on top other piece of foam mark holes and punch second piece. If desired cut opposite side with decorative scissors.
- Cut paper to 4-1/4"x5-1/2" sheets, mark holes and punch paper. Sandwich paper between both sheets of foam lining up holes.
- Place wire through first set of holes and twist end to secure. Next, hold pencil against edge of foam sheets and spiral wire around pencil and through holes, at end twist wire to secure.
- Using photo as a guide decorate with sticky shapes, alphabets and foam scraps. Glue in place.
- Embellish with sequins as desired.