Easy Halloween Bee Costume
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3"x18"acrylic ruler
- 45mm Titanium Comfort Stick Rotary Cutter
- 18"x24" cutting mat
- Black cotton fabric
- Solid yellow T-shirt
- Black headband
- Yellow & black pipe cleaner
- Foam balls
- Yellow paint
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
1. Use the ruler & rotary cutter to cut 2" strips from black cotton fabric.
2. Hand-sew a long running stitch down the middle of each strip.
3. Pull thread to ruffle.
4. Pin strips to yellow T-shirt. Sew down the center of the strips to connect to yellow T-shirt.
5. Antennae: Paint two foam balls yellow. Allow to dry.
6. Puncture two holes in a black headband.
7. Feed yellow and black pipe cleaner through each side, twist & stick into foam balls.