1. Use the ruler & rotary cutter to cut 2" strips from black cotton fabric.
2. Hand-sew a long running stitch down the middle of each strip.
3. Pull thread to ruffle.
4. Pin strips to yellow T-shirt. Sew down the center of the strips to connect to yellow T-shirt.
5. Antennae: Paint two foam balls yellow. Allow to dry.
6. Puncture two holes in a black headband.
7. Feed yellow and black pipe cleaner through each side, twist & stick into foam balls.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>