1. Use the ruler & rotary cutter to cut 2" strips from black cotton fabric.
2. Hand-sew a long running stitch down the middle of each strip.
3. Pull thread to ruffle.
4. Pin strips to yellow T-shirt. Sew down the center of the strips to connect to yellow T-shirt.
5. Antennae: Paint two foam balls yellow. Allow to dry.
6. Puncture two holes in a black headband.
7. Feed yellow and black pipe cleaner through each side, twist & stick into foam balls.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.