Easy Halloween Witch Costume
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 45mm Titanium Comfort Stick Rotary Cutter
- Cutting mat: 18"x24"
- Shape Template™: Circle
- Hot glue & glue gun
- Assorted colorful felt
- Witch’s hat
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Fit a piece of elastic around child’s waist and sew closed.
2. Use the rotary cutter and cutting mat to cut strips of tulle twice the desired final length x 6" wide.
3. Fold the strips of tulle in half and pull up behind elastic. Tie into a knot.
4. Build layers around the entire elastic. The more tulle strips used, the fuller the tutu.
1. Purchase a black, solid color witch’s hat.
2. Use Fiskars® Shape Template™ Circle to cut circles from colorful felt.
3. Cut a swirl from the outside to the center.
4. Roll circle up to create a rose-like spiral. Hot-glue the ends to secure.
5. Hot glue the felt rosettes around the hat.