Easy Ribbon Ornaments
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1 spool of 3/8” Offray Ribbon
10 – 8mm pearls
2 – Seed beads
1 spool of thread to match ribbon
Fine Tip Marker
- Cut ribbon to a 19” long piece.
- Using a fine tip marker, make a small dot 2” from one end of the ribbon to mark a starting point.
- From the starting point dot, make dots along the ribbon at: 2-3/4”, 2-1/2”, 2”, 1-3/4”, 1-1/2”, 1-1/4”, and 1”.
- Double thread needle and insert through the starting point dot, 1 pearl bead, and 1 seed bead.
- Come back through the pearl bead and starting point dot to secure bottom or tree ornament.
- Add another pearl bead and insert needle through next dot.
- Repeat until there are 4 loops on each side, ending with a pearl on top.
- Thread needle through 1 seed bead and back through the pearl and ribbon to secure.
- Thread needle back through pearl and seed bead.
- Tie a knot about 1 inch from the seed bead to make a hanging loop.