Easy-Sew Baby Blanket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd. fabric, front
- 2 yds. fabric, back & ruffle
- Matching thread
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Cut fabric for front and back 35"x45".
- Cut 7 strips 5" wide by 45" long for ruffle.
- Sew ends of ruffle, right sides together using 1/2" seam allowance. Press seams open.
- With wrong sides together, fold ruffle in half and machine gather raw edge. Baste ruffle to right side of blanket front adjusting gathers to fit.
- Sew front to back, right sides together using 1/2" seam allowance and leaving opening for turning.
- Trim corners, turn right side out. Slip stitch opening closed.