Easy-To-Loom Dog Sweater
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sweater fits a 15- to 20-pound dog
- 8" Knifty Knitter Loom
- Knifty Knitter hook
- Yarn needle
- 1 skein Sensations Shaggy Yarn
- 1 skein Caron Simply Soft Yarn
- Following manufacturer's instructions, wrap yarn on Knifty Knitter Loom using the entire ring. Knit 10 rows to form the collar.
- Switch to Simply Soft and continue knitting another 10 rows.
- To form holes for legs, knit only pegs 1 through 9. Knit back and forth * for 9 rows.
- Cut yarn leaving 4" length.
- Beginning on the 10th peg, knit through stopping on the 31st peg.
- Again knit back and forth * for 9 rows.
- On the next row, knit all the way around and continue for another 12 rows.
- Cast off pegs 1 through 9 and decrease 3 stitches on each side.
- Knit 8 more rows to form sweater lower back, should be 16 pegs. Cast off and weave in any yarn ends.
- *When knitting the rows backward, flip the yarn as you cast on.