SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dritz® Iron-on Letters: Cooper Flock
- 13"x17" burlap
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Cut the burlap to 13"x17" or the size and shape that best fit the plate.
2. Zigzag stitch 1/4" in from the edges to prevent unraveling.
3. Pull out the loose strings in the 1/4" seam allowance to make a neat and pretty frayed edge.
4. Following the instructions on the iron-on package, apply the letters. If using a thick or ‘chunky’ style font, gently peel the letters from the backing sheet and press directly onto surface. Be sure to lower the pressing time so as not to scorch the flock.