1. Spray canvas with Krylon® ColorMaster® in black, and each letter with a base coat of a different of remaining color; allow to dry completely.
2. Spray black canvas with thin layers of Krylon® Glowz™. Note: The black paint will become cloudy from the layers of Glowz™.
3. Spray each letter with corresponding color of Glitter Blast™, allow to dry.
4. Spray letters lightly with Krylon® Webbing Spray; allow to dry. Brush away excess webbing that may be hanging off the edges of letters.
5. Arrange and adhere letters onto canvas front with hot glue.
6. Make dots of black dimensional paint all around the edge of canvas, about 1/4” from the edge and approximately 1/4” apart; allow to dry.
7. Hot glue ends of a 30” length of ribbon to the corners on the backside of canvas. With the remaining ribbon, tie a double knot to the center of the ribbon hanger; trim ends as desired.