SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Platinum Bond Glass & Bead™ Slick Surface Adhesive
- Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ 24 Pack
- Plastic eggs
- Plastic beads in various colors
- Paintbrush: No. 1 or No. 4 liner
- Chalk pencil
- Paper plate
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wipe plastic eggs with a damp cloth or paper towel and let dry. Cover work surface with newspaper.
2. Determine desired design then use chalk pencil to make marks on eggs for design and bead placement.
3. Squeeze small dots of Glass & Bead™ Slick Surface Adhesive on areas where beads will be placed. Place bead on top of adhesive and let set for a few seconds. Proceed with remaining areas. Let dry.
4. Squeeze a small puddle of Original Tacky Glue® on plate. Brush fine lines, dots and other designs onto egg.
5. Sprinkle glitter over wet glue and let dry. Brush off excess glitter.