1. Insert one cut end of elastic 2” through both D-rings. Fold the cut end under 1/2” and pin. Sew two parallel rows of stitching 1/4” apart to secure.
2. Test fit the belt. Insert loose end of elastic through both D-rings and back through the lower D-ring, pulling until belt sits comfortably on hips. Elastic will mold to shape. Cut the tail to desired length (at least 8”).
3. Fold tail end to the wrong side in a double 1/2” hem and pin. Stitch.
4. Grommets: Place marks on the wrong side of the belt every 2”, starting about 1/2” from the double row of stitching, and stopping about 4” from the opposite end. Marks should be centered on the elastic width.
5. Apply grommets at each position following package instructions. Be sure to apply so top of grommet is on the right side of the belt.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>