SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft ®:
Stamper’s Big Brush Pens: Black, 3ct Red Collection, 3ct Yellow Collection, 3ct Green Collection
Gelatos® 4ct Neutral Collection
- Penny Black:
T for Transparent stamp set 30-159 Dahlias
Woodblock stamp 1999L Letter Background
- David Tutera self-adhesive pearls, white
- Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
- Core’dinations core tags
- Ribbon Trends organdy ribbon, 1.5 in
- Acrylic block
- Taklon craft brush
- Color onto dahlia stamps using black Stamper’s Big Brush Pen. Press onto tags. Stamp sentiments onto tags.
- Color flowers, leaves, and stems with Stamper’s Big Brush pens. Begin by coloring with lighter color and then add darker shadows.
- Color onto script stamp with black Stamper’s Big Brush Pen and stamp onto sides of tags.
- Color onto acrylic block with red Stamper’s Big Brush Pen, add water with paint brush and flick ink onto background. Repeat process using green pen for the 2nd tag.
- Once dry, color around tags with Gelato® and blend with fingertip.
- Embellish with ribbon, twine, and self-adhesive pearls.