Elegant Orchid Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Styrofoam brand foam block, green 5'x5'x5'
- 1 sheet 12'x12' Scrapbook paper
- 1 bag Polished River Pebbles
- 1 Stem Orchid Leaves
- 1 Orchid
- Low melt glue gun*
- Wire cutters
- Paper trimmer
- *Only use glue gun with adult supervision.
- Use paper trimmer to cut 12'x12' scrapbook paper in half.
- Wrap the foam block with the scrapbook paper. Wrap block so you have 1/2' excess paper at top and bottom. Overlap each piece for a finished look. Mold the excess paper at top and bottom over the edges of block and secure with glue.
- Refer to photo often for help in placement of all floral materials.
- Place the Orchid leaves in the center of the block. Place the Orchid right in front of the leaves. Bend and mold the leaves and the Orchid to achieve a natural look.
- Start gluing River Pebbles around the base of the leaves and Orchid, continuing just beyond the scrapbook edge. Layer over the entire area then build up another layer from the orchid stems out to the edge.