1. Scale and print provided elephant template to desired size. Cut into elephant template into 3 sections. Refer to photograph.
2. Paint canvas pale yellow. Apply additional coats as necessary. Allow to dry between coats.
3. Rub pencil on the back of the elephant template pieces. Tape each down onto the canvases.
4. Trace over the elephant following the three different shades of the elephant to transfer the image.
5. Remove the template.
6. Paint the elephant using the photograph and template as references. Start painting the dark gray sections first, moving to the medium gray next, and finishing with the light gray.
7. Allow to dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.