Elf on the Shelf Christmas Treats
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:
- Holiday Mega Sprinkle Set (nonpareils used)
- Recipe Right Non-Stick® 9"x13" Sheet Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- 9" Angled Spatula
- White Ready-to-Use Decorator Icing: 4.5 lb. Tub
- The Elf on the Shelf® Gingerbread Decorating Kit
- Cupcakes-N-More® 13-Ct Small Dessert Stand
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
- Measuring spoons
- Plastic ruler
1. Make crisped rice cereal treats. Prepare crisped rice cereal treats following recipe directions, adding 3 tablespoons of nonpareils into mixture. Press mixture into sheet pan. Flip pan onto parchment paper-covered cookie sheet to transfer treats. Cut into squares, each 2"x2".
2. Decorate treats. Use spatula and decorator icing to ice treats fluffy. Attach royal icing decorations from kit, using additional icing for support if needed. Place treats on dessert stand.