SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Kathy Davis paper stack, Journeys
- Assorted Kathy Davis embellishments
- Cricut® machine
- Cricut®cartridge: paper lace
- Paper trimmer
- Double-sided tape
- 3 square clear glass cubes, assorted sizes
1. Measure cube height & circumference then cut paper to fit around each cube. Large size may need to strips to go around.
2. Options for cut outs on cubes:
Use cricut to cut out a lace design for one cube.
3. Wrap strips around cubes and adhere in place with double sided tape.
4. Embellish each using a variety of the stickers, buttons, borders, rub-ons, chipboards and paper clips.
5. Embellish bottle with strip of paper wrapped around base. Adhere stick on saying. Wrap twine around neck of bottle and add a paper clip.
6. Fill bottle with several letters on papers rolled and tied.