Embellished Craft Foam Visors
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Craft foam visor
- Sticky Letters
- Tacky glue
- Bucket of sticky-back craft foam shapes, underwater theme
- Select craft foam shapes that fit on the visor and work well to make an underwater scene.
- Peel removable backing off shapes and place on visor.
- Because of the rounded shape of the visor, shapes may not stick well at the edges. This gives a 3-D appearance to the scene.
- Place a line of tacky glue along the top edge of the visor.
- Attach pompoms on glue and allow to dry.
- Peel removable backing off selected letters and adhere to visor.
- Lay newspaper on work surface, peel backing off the top of letters and sprinkle with glitter.
- Shake off excess glitter; pour glitter on newspaper back into glitter container.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd821420
Available for U.S. Shipping Only