1. Iron out fabric quarter and cut two 6"x3" pieces.
2. Fold under all sides 1/4" and glue down.
3. Gather each end and glue one end to the center flip-flop strap (where divider is). Glue the other end to one end of the flip-flop strap. Glue down the middle area of fabric to strap as well.
4. Repeat for other side of flip-flop strap.
5. Cut from fabric quarter, 10"x2".
6. Cut elastic in half to have two 7" pieces.
7. Take each elastic piece and stretch the full length of one of the 10" side of fabric piece. Glue down carefully. Keep elastic stretched out while gluing.
8. Fold the elastic end down towards center of fabric piece. Do the same with the other side so that the cut edges are touching.
9. Fold down the 2" sides, inward, 1/4" and glue.
10. Sandwich the piece together like a hot dog and glue together.
11. Attach the ends to the end of each flip-flop strap with glue.
12. Take feathery clip and clip to center of flip-flop straps.
13. Glue a flower embellishment in center of feathery clip.
1. Take 1 foot of yellow ribbon the wrap around the entire flip-flop strap. Glue at ends of straps to keep in place.
2. Take peace sign embellishment and glue to center of flip-flop, where toe divider is.
1. With white ribbon, tie a bow on the toe divider of flip-flop.
2. Attach orange feather clip on center of bow.
3. Adhere rhinestones on flip-flop straps.
1. Place star embellishment on flip-flop straps.
2. Add one of each colored flower clip and place in center of flip-flop. Add glue to hold tighter.
1. Cut two 12"x2" pieces of black felt.
2. With needle and thread, gather the center of felt pieces to give a pleated like look.
3. Hot glue the felt pieces to the straps of flip-flops.
4. Attach one sequin clip to center of flip-flop.
1. Attach both faux fur clips to center of flip-flops.
2. Glue flower shaped jewel to center of faux fur clips.
1. Cut two 7"x4" pieces of zebra felt.
2. With thread, stitch zebra felt pieces into bows.
3. Glue to outer side of each flip-flop.
4. Clip purple flower onto center of zebra bow.
1. Take yarn and tie knots of yarn all around the straps of the flip-flops. Keep a 2" portion of the straps free of yarn for the clip embellishment.
2. Clip on wood bead flower embellishment in place.
1. Wrap 1 foot of lace trim around each flip-flop straps. Glue ends in place.
2. Glue blue gem flowers on top of lace in various places.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.