Embellished initial letters on burlap wall hangings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 initial letters wall hanging on burlap
- 3-4 assorted packages of Jolee’s® Boutique Flowers, cream & brown
- David Tutera™ white lace ribbon, 1 pkg.
- Wooden “&”
- Black acrylic matte paint
- Clear matte spray varnish, 1 can
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Small craft paint brush
- Clear craft glue
1. Paint “&” black. Allow to dry. Spray with clear matte varnish.
2. Cut white lace ribbon and lay it down for the background.
3. Pick up lace from one first and apply clear glue where it will be placed. Repeat on the second one.
4. Allow the white lace to dry.
5. Place flowers randomly on the wall hanging.
6. Place everything where you want it, before gluing down.
7. Using the hot glue gun, glue each one in place.