1. Paint “&” black. Allow to dry. Spray with clear matte varnish.
2. Cut white lace ribbon and lay it down for the background.
3. Pick up lace from one first and apply clear glue where it will be placed. Repeat on the second one.
4. Allow the white lace to dry.
5. Place flowers randomly on the wall hanging.
6. Place everything where you want it, before gluing down.
7. Using the hot glue gun, glue each one in place.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.