SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black spiral bound “Possibilities“ journal
- Ribbon: black & white; pink dot
- Embellishments (pennant garland, layered stickers, enamel stickers, etc.)
- Adhesive and/or Zots
1. Arrange a row of nine pennants: 4 across the front and the remaining 5 inside the front cover. Secure with adhesive or Zots. Attach “LIFE“ layered stickers over the 4 front pennants.
2. Remove the narrow end of the page tab sticker from the sheet and cover the narrow end with paper, leaving the broad end uncovered. Trim the backing paper with scissors, and attach the sticky end to the first page inside the journal. Adhere the “hey!“ sticker on top.
3. Attach additional embellishments as desired.
4. Tie ribbons to the spiral closest to the pennant line. Trim ribbons short.