Embellished Receiving Blanket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pink Deer applique
- 3 yds ruffle trim: 2" Pink Satin Dots
- Receiving blanket
- Iron & pressing surface
- Sewing machine
- Matching thread
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Position ruffle trim on top of receiving blanket. Pin around the entire outer edge.
2. Beginning 1" from trim end, sew ruffle trim in place using existing stitching on trim as a guide. Stop sewing 1" from other trim end. Sew two ends together, right sides facing, to make one continues piece of trim. Finish stitching trim to blanket until reaching the beginning.
3. Position deer applique where desired.
4. Iron applique in place following manufacturer’s instructions.