SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampendous®:Fran•táge Treasures KitFran•táge Submerge Embossing Kit
- VersaMark™ ink refill
- Embossing heat tool
- Wood letter
- 2-1/2" Paintbrush
- 1/2" paintbrush
- 2 pieces of chip board for the front & back
- 3 binder rings
- 3 different ribbons
- Small plastic container
- White glue
- White paper for inside pages
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
1. Take the top off the bottle of the VersaMark™ ink refill and pour into a plastic container.
2. Dip just the tips of the paint bush in the VersaMark™ ink.
3. Paint the ink diagonally lightly all over the chipboard going only one direction.
4. Starting with the Aqua, pour embossing powder over one corner of the chipboard in the same direction as the brush strokes making sure to hold the chipboard so the embossing powder falls away from the rest of the wet ink.
5. Repeat with Periwinkle, Blue Blaze and Lapis Pearl.
6. Heat the entire cover with a heat tool to set.
7. Punch 3 holes evenly spaced on the left side through the cover and then through all other layers including the back cover.
8. Put the binder rings through the holes and secure.
9. Tie ribbons around the rings.
10. Using the small paint brush spread white glue all over wood letter including the sides.
11. Cover the glue with Silver Halo Glitter.
12. Glue to the cover.