SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Studio 71 Sketchbook
- Sequin sheets
- Clock embossing folder
- Steam punk embossing folder
- Scroll background embossing folder
- Kumari journey kit
- EKSuccess® large butterfly punch or choice of embellishment
- Cuttlebug® or your choice embossing machine
- Bands and bling sliders (2 pkg)
- Core’dinations® paper of choice
- Metallic silver inkpad
- Rubber cement
- 3-D foam adhesive squares
- Foam pad or dauber to apply ink
- Glue dots
- Emboss sequin sheets with the clock, steam punk and scroll embossing folders.
- Arrange and trim films to fit onto the journal cover. It is okay to overlap.
- Apply sequin sheets to front of journal using rubber cement following manufacturers instructions.
- Use a foam pad or dauber to apply metallic silver ink to the embossed film.
- Trim journal with ribbons.
- Trim the edges of the chipboard with a metallic silver inkpad. Attach 3D foam adhesives to the backside and attach to the journal.
- Fold the prongs to the underside on the silver sliders. Attach a glue dot to the sliders and place them diagonally along the film seams. Add 2 thin ones to either side of the chipboard on the ribbons.
- Punch 2 butterflies from Core’dinations® paper. Emboss one and stack on top of the other using 3D foam squares. Attach to the chipboard. Embellish with flat backed pearls as desired.