Embossed Leaf Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fall Leaf embossing folder
- Wooden beads
- Glue dots or Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cuttlebug® or embossing machine
- Collect fall leaves for a template
1. Cut out leaf shapes from paper.
2. Emboss leaves. (*for more dimension lightly crease leaf before embossing)
3. Cut straws in thirds, approx. 2-1/2”.
4. Layer leaves together adhering where possible.
5. Attach a 2” section of twine that’s been looped and glued to the back stem portion of the leaf.
6. Cut section of twine approx 8” long. Slide on a few beads and tie around stems of leaves.
7. String the garland alternating the beads, straws and leaves.