Embossed Letter with Feathers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large black wood letter
- Peacock Feather Stamp
- Pearlustre embossing powder kit
- Submerge Embossing powder kit
- VersaMark™ ink pad
- Peacock feathers
- Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Embossing heat tool
- Gold Ribbon
- Sand paper
1. Sand the letter to remove any rough spots.
2. Using the VersaMark refill and a paintbrush, cover the edges with Versamark.
3. Pour Champagne embossing powder over ink.
4. Heat with the heat tool to set.
5. Using the VersaMark™ Ink pad straight to the wood, put ink all over the front of the letter.
6. Pour Lapis Pearl embossing powder all over the ink.
7. Heat to set.
8. Stamp the peacock feather all over the front of the letter using the ink pad.
9. Pour Champagne embossing powder all over the ink.
10. Heat to set.
11. Add the peacock feathers to the back with Zip Dry glue.
12. Wrap the gold ribbon around the letter at the base of the peacock feathers and tie in a bow.