Embossed Mini Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 each cardstock: blue, orange, green, brown
- Fiskars Tools: ShapeBoss Starter Set, Dual Tip Stylus
- Sentiments of choice
DIMENSIONS: blue card, 5-1/2"x4"; orange card, 5-1/2"x5-1/2"
TIP: White core cardstock works best for this project
- Cut blue cardstock card 8-1/2"x5-1/2" and fold to create a 5-1/2"x4" landscape card.
- Using the Swirls Template from the starter set, emboss corner design on 4 corners of card front. Sand lightly to reveal design.
- Apply "celebrate" letters to orange cardstock; trim edges and lightly sand. 4. Adhere sentiment to front center of card.
- Cut orange cardstock 11"x5-1/2" and fold to create a 5-1/2"x5-1/2" card. 2. Cut 5/8"x1/2" strip of patterned paper and adhere near bottom of card.
- Cut a 2-1/2"x3-1/2" piece of green cardstock.
- Using Swirls Template from the starter set, emboss designs on green cardstock. Lightly sand the raised design.
- Cut a 3"x4" piece of brown cardstock and adhere green embossed piece on top. Adhere both to card.
- Apply letters for sentiment.