Embossed Noel Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" cardstock, 3 coordinating
- Clear snowflakes stamps
- NOEL & tree silhouette rubber stamps
- 1 pkg sparkling yarn
- 1 skein white DMC floss
- Pigment ink pad
- Embossing powder
- Embossing tool
- Scallop-edge circle punches: 1-1/2", 2"
- Paper Trimmer
Refer to photo.
- Fold 5"x7" card from one cardstock.
- Stamp a large tree image on the darkest cardstock. Emboss the image.
- Cut a piece of cardstock slightly larger than stamped image and glue together.
- Cut 2"x7" coordinating cardstock. Stamp NOEL on the lower right corner and emboss image. Glue to card front.
- Punch large circle from the darkest cardstock. Cut another circle with the smaller punch in the background paper. Stamp image in center of small circle and emboss. Center and glue to large circle. Glue to card.
- Cut two 10" lengths of sparkling yarn and two 10" lengths of white DMC floss. Tie a knot using the yarns together. Tape ends to backside of card. Cut cardstock in the same background color to cover yarns inside card.