Embossed Paper Box Set
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache box set
- Core'dinations®:Paper of choiceSand It GadgetDust Buddies
- Acrylic paint: blue, red & black, or colors of choice
- Darice® embossing folders
- Cuttlebug® or embossing machine
- David Tutera™:LabelsPearl embellishments
- Small flower punch
- Light blue & black pigment inkpads
- Paper trimmer
- Tape runner, glue or Mod Podge®
- Foam brush
- Disposable plate
- Alpha stickers (optional)
1. Put small amount of paint onto a plate. Remove lids from boxes and paint each separately. Paint lids as follows, small - black, medium - blue and large - red. Allow to dry.
2. Measure paper for each box. 2 sheets are required for each box.
3. Place paper into embossing folders and run through embossing machine. Adjust paper in the folder and run through the machine again. Repeat with all paper sections.
4. Use a sanding block to sand the embossed surface of the papers. Wipe down with a Dust Buddy.
5. Attach paper to the box sides with Mod Podge®, glue or a tape runner.
6. Ink edges of the boxes with a pigment inkpad.
7. Ink lids with a black inkpad.
8. Attach a label to the center of each box. Punch small flowers and attach to each side of the labels and the lids.
9. Embellish with flowers, pearls, and alpha stickers as desired.