SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Typewriter Note stamp
- Altered Alphabet stamp
- Fran·táge™ Embossing Enamel Kit
- Vintage Treasures Glitter Kit
- Black ink
- VersaMark™ Watermark ink
- Kraft, black, dark blue cardstock
- Heat embossing tool
- Dimensional foam adhesive squares
1. Fold 11"x4-1/4" panel of dark blue cardstock in half to form card front.
2. Adhere 4"x5-1/4" panel of black cardstock to front of card.
3. Distress edges of a 3-3/4"x5" panel of kraft cardstock.
4. Stamp Altered Alphabet stamp with VersaMark™ ink, stamp on kraft panel, sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel from kit on wet ink, tap to remove excess and return to jar, heat with heat embossing tool to melt and set powder.
5. On kraft panel, sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel in upper left and lower right corners with no ink or glue.
6. Sprinkle Champagne Glass Glitter on dry embossing enamel.
7. Heat both products from the back side of the panel holding carefully to avoid burning fingers. Melting enamel will cause glitter to stick to panel
8. Adhere embossed panel to card front.
9. Stamp Typewriter Note on kraft cardstock in black ink, cut out and adhere to card front with dimensional foam adhesive squares.