Images

Embossing Folders Organizer-14.25"X10"X1.75"
Reset

Embossing Folders Organizer-14.25"X10"X1.75"

Details

Item # 12166575
$14.99 $8.99
40% off Dies & Accessories - Online Only Deal

Product Actions

Add to cart options
Ship to Home: In Stock and Ready to Ship

Additional Information

Description
Keep your embossing folders organized. This package contains one 14x10x2 inch black binder with 40 storage pockets. Embossing folders not included
Shipping & Returns
  • Handling Code:

SHIPPING

Standard Delivery

You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays).  You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.   Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.  

Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order. 

Expedited Delivery

Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery.  If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day. 

For more details & pricing.  See our Full Shipping Policy >


HASSLE-FREE RETURNS

Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail.  See Full Return Policy for Details> 

Reviews
Embossing Folders Organizer-14.25"X10"X1.75" is rated 3.2 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Sewn lines not straight Because the sewn plastic pockets aren't all straight it's hard to fit all embossing folders in.
Date published: 2017-04-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Card Organizer I received this as a gift from a friend to use to organize my embossing folders. However, I did find that the pockets meant to hold the folders are just a wee bit snug when it comes to fitting the folders. Perhaps the one I received was a second or just plain old defective. In any event, I chose to use mine to store handmade cards I'd received rather than embossing folders. Better luck next time on creating a folder organizer ;-)
Date published: 2016-08-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by from pockets are really to tight; Darcy embossing folders fit but most others don't.
Date published: 2016-07-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Disappointing product to say the least... I recently purchased three embossing folder organizers (2 for smaller size and 1 for larger size Darice embossing folders). I thought that they would be a wonderful way to organize and safely store my many folders. Upon carefully placing my folders (and I want to stress they are Darice embossing folders, not other brands which may vary in size) into the pockets I found that many did not fit. The pockets have not been sewn evenly, therefore some folders slide in perfectly while the pocket directly beside it is too small to fit a folder, thus the plastic pocket rips when you first try to slide it in. The outer stitching is tight on some of the pages rendering many of the pockets useless. For anyone who wishes to utilize each and every pocket this is not the product to buy. I am only able to use 60% of the pockets in each book and of the other 40% half of them are beginning to rip (and I haven't even started taking the folders in and out of them). I am very disappointed in this product and DO NOT recommend it
Date published: 2016-07-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Feel Organized! Love having all my embossing folders in one easy to reach spot!
Date published: 2016-06-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by from A bit of a disappointment The pockets are a bit small and it only has one size of pockets. Not every size of folder will fit. Had to leave some just laying inside
Date published: 2016-05-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Embossing folder storage I purchased this organizer today. Nice folder with zipper to keep embossing folders secure. Only drawback, doesn't have pockets for the larger embossing folders, as it holds the 4.25 size. I would recommend waiting until it goes on sale or use a coupon. Will be taking my receipt back to the store to get the 50% off.
Date published: 2016-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this! I have purchased several of these and separate them by the season to make it much easier to find the folder I want. I would highly recommend this product!
Date published: 2016-01-05
  • y_2017, m_5, d_23, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_12166575, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_joann
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED