1. Place the frame over the fabric. Determine area of fabric to be accented with beads and sequins. Cut out fabric around frame leaving an additional 3" on all sides. Set fabric aside.
2. Paint the frame light grey. Allow to dry. Dry brush the dark grey over the lighter grey to add a distressed/aged look. Set aside to dry.
3. Place the fabric into the embroidery hoop over the area that will be beaded and accented. Using an embroidery needle and coordinating floss add stitches to outline, create bursts, veins and shapes in the leaves and flowers.
4. Add seed beads using a beading needle. Take a piece of floss and separate the threads. Use one of the thin threads to add the seed beads.
5. Add sequins held down with a seed bead to add extra sparkle. Threading up through the sequin add a seed bead and then thread back down through the sequin. Once the embroidery and bead accents are complete, take fabric out of the embroidery hoop.
6. Cut foam core to fit into frame from back. Place fabric face down on work surface. Place the foam core in the center of the fabric. Stretch the fabric around the foam core and secure with tape.
7. Place the fabric covered foam core into the frame and secure it to the frame by covering the seam with tape.