SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pair of shoes to upcycle
- 2-3 skeins of embroidery floss
- Embroidery hand needle
- Sewing awl
- Fabric Scissors
- 1/4 yard cotton fabric (or 1 fat quarter)
1. Plan the pattern for embroidery.
2. Punch holes with awl where needed for stitching.
3. Stitch pattern, secure ends.
4. Use paper to create a pattern to cover bottom of shoe.
5. Apply fabric to Phoomph™, following package directions.
6. Use pattern created to cut shoe bottom out of Phoomph™, be sure to make one mirror image for the other shoe.
7. Apply Phoomph™ cut out to bottom of shoe.